All-in-One HDMI Extender Kit Ideal for Medical Environments
This complete transmitter and receiver system is recommended for transmitting 4K video for medical applications in hospitals, clinics, physicians’ offices and other medical environments where the source and display are farther apart than conventional A/V cables allow. The extender kit conforms to strict EMI/RFI and ESD requirements.
Extends a 4K A/V Transmission Up to 230 ft.
The B127M-101-H extends 4K signals from an HDMI source device to an HDMI display up to 230 feet (70 meters) away via user-supplied Cat6 cabling.
Transmits Crystal-Clear 4K Video with Multi-Channel Audio
The HDCP 2.2-compliant B127M-101-H supports Ultra HD resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 60 Hz, as specified by HDMI 2.0, with 36-bit Deep Color, 4:4:4 chroma subsampling and full, rich uncompressed DTS-HD, Dolby TrueHD and 7.1-channel digital audio. High Dynamic Range (HDR) provides a wide range of vibrant colors with richer contrast, brighter whites and deeper blacks that pop on a 4K display. Built-in equalization allows you to fine-tune the image quality at the remote display.
Meets EMI/RFI and ESD Requirements Necessary for Use in Medical Applications
The transmitter and receiver both meet CISPR 11- Group 1 Class A and IEC 61000-4-2 (ESD) Test level 4 standards for environments with strict EMI/RFI and ESD limitations. They are approved for medical applications where reducing electrical interference is vital to the proper functioning of equipment.
- Supports 4K at 60 Hz video resolutions (4:4:4) as specified in HDMI 2.0
- Carries High Dynamic Range (HDR) signals for rich contrast and expanded color accuracy
- Power over Cable (PoC) technology provides power to the receiver via Cat6 cable
- Features EMI/RFI and ESD protection required for use in medical environments
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- Connect a laptop for a video or PowerPoint presentation in a hospital conference room, where the source device changes frequently
- Extend video signals from one room to another using Cat6 cable, which can pass through conduit to meet building codes
- Gain flexibility in where the units are placed, with the freedom to move and relocate the PoC receiver away from an AC outlet
- Improve the line of sight for digital signage in a hospital, clinic, doctor’s office or other medical setting
- Package Includes:
- Local transmitter
- Remote receiver
- External power supply (Input: 100–240V, 50/60 Hz, 0.6A; Output: 24V 1A)
- (4) International plug adapters (North America, Europe, U.K. and Australia)
- Mounting hardware
- Owner’s manual
- System Requirements:
- Source device with HDMI output (Blu-ray player, cable box, laptop)
- Display device with HDMI input (HDTV, projector, monitor)