- Provides bidirectional control of any IP enabled device.
- Projected capacitive touch (PCT) is impervious to light interference so it works in any setting.
- Active matrix touch-screen display offers resolutions of 1280 x 800.
- View stunning 32-bit (True Color) images.
- Full-motion streaming video preview.
- The sleek design features edge-to-edge glass.
- Includes built-in microphone, speakers, and light and motion sensors.
- Set up through a standard web browser.
- A real-time clock enables scheduling applications.
This wired, tabletop panel provides an elegant one-touch solution for controlling Ethernet-enabled systems in meeting rooms, classrooms, and control rooms. Use the touch panel alone or with a ControlBridge® Processor to control devices with I/O interfaces. You can program the panel with the included ControlBridge Builder software.
The touch panel features a clean, modern design with an edge-to-edge glass front. The slim, low profile aluminum body includes a tabletop stand. It's designed to sit on tables without obstructing views. And, the Ethernet cable connection is hidden in the back.
The video preview feature enables streaming or downloaded video to be viewed anywhere on the display. The color touch-screen panel offers stunning true-color images with resolutions of 1280 x 800 pixels. The projected capacitive touch overlay enables the panels to be used in any light setting. And it's easy to keep clean.
The panel includes a light sensor for automatic backlight dimming. A proximity sensor enables the backlight to be automatically turned on. A single Ethernet cable connection provides easy network integration. And, PoE+ eliminates the need for separate power cables.
This product is covered by one of more of the following: United States Patent Nos. 7,457,250; 8,155,012; 8,902,760; 8,942,107; and/or 9,049,019.
- Use alone to control Ethernet-enabled devices in conference rooms, classrooms, and control rooms.
- Or pair with the ControlBridge™ Processor to control other I/O devices.
- Use one panel for multimedia integration, presentation control, as well as control of lighting, window shades, and other room systems.