The UC-MX50-U provides a complete conferencing and collaboration solution for open-platform UC applications. It supports a single video display1, and features the Crestron Flex tabletop conference device (CCS-UC-1-X), Huddly IQ™ Collaboration Camera (CCS-CAM-USB-F-400), and HDMI® over CATx Receiver (HD-RX-USB-2000-C), cables, and power supply.
Intuitive User Interface with Impressive Audio
The Crestron Flex Tabletop Conference device (CCS-UC-1-X) provides a superior conferencing and collaboration experience with its large 7 in. HD display, integrated 360° quad microphone array, and an AEC-enabled USB speakerphone that supports full-duplex wideband audio performance.
High-Definition Video Conferencing
The included Huddly IQ Collaboration Camera (CCS-CAM-USB-F-400) features an ultra wide-angle 150° diagonal field of view to capture an entire conference room in Full HD 1080p video resolution. High precision aspherical optics, 12 MP CMOS sensor, and advanced video processing ensure a clear video image free from light or noise artifacts. Genius Framing digital autozoom detects the people in the room and frames them for an optimal view.
Voice Calling and Audio Conferencing
The CCS-UC-1-X provides full-duplex conferencing speakerphone capabilities and is compatible with major SIP-compliant phone systems. Dialing and answering calls is easy and intuitive using the large HD color touch screen. Corporate directory access (LDAP) enables one-touch dialing from the customer’s centrally-managed directory. Native Skype® for Business VoIP support enables one-touch join capability for scheduled Skype meetings (audio only), or you can place a Skype call using the directory or dial pad.
- Tabletop audio and video conferencing solution
- Present, call, conference and collaborate using your own UC conference software (BYOD)
- Complete kit contains the Crestron Flex tabletop conference device (CCS-UC-1-X), Huddly IQ™ Collaboration Camera, HD-RX-USB-2000-C HDMI® over CATx Receiver, cables, and power supply
- Easy to specify and install - no custom design, programming, or software installation required
- Network management and provisioning and system alerts through the XiO Cloud® service
- Enterprise-grade security-connects and communicates securely over any enterprise or SMB network