The Crestron Flex UC-M130-Z system provides a video conference room solution for use with the Zoom Rooms intelligent communications platform. It supports a single video display, and features the Crestron Mercury® Tabletop UC Audio Conference Console, UC Engine Assembly with UC-ENGINE-SD-Z, and Logitech® webcam C930e.
Native Zoom Rooms™ Software Experience:
The UC-M130-Z system features Zoom Rooms conferencing software that enables audio and video connectivity for easy collaboration and content sharing.
Crestron Mercury® UC Conference Console:
The Crestron Mercury UC Conference Console (CCS-UC-1) is an advanced speakerphone that facilitates conversations with exceptional audio fidelity and pickup using the console's integrated 360° quad microphone array. Its high-powered, full-range speaker produces high quality audio for both voice and program material. Limes Audio TrueVoice® AEC technology achieves transparent full-duplex performance free of distracting echo or noise, and wideband audio codec support allows for full-spectrum, bidirectional voice communication.
Its extra-large, high-definition touch screen makes the Crestron Mercury system easy to use, whether starting or joining an online meeting or presenting and sharing content. Occupancy detection using a patent-pending combination of motion and voice activity provides several benefits, such as monitoring and reporting room usage to the Crestron Fusion® monitoring and scheduling software, or automating the system to power down to save energy when all parties leave the room.
Additionally, the Crestron Mercury speakerphone can integrate with a Crestron control system to enable touch screen control of room lighting, motorized window shades, climate control, AV, and other amenities.1
For more information, refer to the CCS-UC-1 product page.
UC Engine Assembly:
All the capabilities of a complete Zoom Rooms video conferencing and content sharing solution are empowered by the UC Engine. For ultimate performance, Crestron employs a powerful Intel® NUC Mini PC running Zoom Rooms software. The UC Engine Assembly (UC-BRKT-100-SD-Z-ASSY) streamlines the installation of a Crestron UC system by assembling the UC-ENGINE-SD-Z, HD-CONV-USB-200, and UC-CONN-HD together on one convenient and ready-to-mount bracket. ...
- Key Features:
- Front-of-room video conferencing solution for Zoom Rooms™ software
- Present, call, conference, and collaborate with the Crestron Mercury® UC Conference Console
- Easy to specify and install -- no custom design, programming, or software installation required
- Network management and provisioning and system alerts through the Crestron XiO Cloud service
- Connects and communicates securely over any enterprise or SMB network
- Enterprise-grade security
- Kit contains the Crestron Mercury tabletop console, Logitech™ high-definition USB camera, UC Engine, and power supplies -- just add a display and mount
- Included Components:
- CCS-UC-1: Crestron Mercury Tabletop UC Audio Conference Console; Cable, CAT5e, RJ-45 Male - RJ-45 Male, 12 ft (3.66 m); Cable, USB 2.0, A - Micro B, 6 ft (1.83 m); Retention Plate, Cable Tie Wrap
- UC Engine Assembly, comprised of:
- UC-ENGINE-SD-Z: UC Engine for Zoom Rooms video;
- HD-CONV-USB-200: HDMI to USB 3.0 converter for content ingest;
- UC-CONN-HD: EDID emulator for UC Engine display output;
- CBL-MDP-HD-0.5: Mini DisplayPort™ to HDMI converter;
- Mounting Bracket
- CCS-CAM-USB-F-100: Logitech® Webcam C930e
- PW-2420RU: Universal power pack for audio conference console
- CBL-USBC-HD-9: USB-C® to HDMI converter cable, USB Type-C male to HDMI Type A male, 9 ft (2.7 m)
- CBL-USB-A-EXT-15: USB extension cable for audio conference console, Type A male-to-female, 15 ft (4.57 m)