BrightSign Network is an affordable subscription-based hosted service, providing the complete infrastructure to serve and support your digital signage network. It makes delivering remote content to one or many units a breeze, and frees you from the complexities of hosting and maintaining your own network.
BrightSign Network offers strong, reliable security using standard web technologies, and it is a scalable service that can support any size of network. It also includes the BrightAuthor PC software application, which provides the interface to not only monitor your network health, but also create, schedule and distribute presentations. BrightSign Network delivers the convenience and security required to support networked digital signs wherever they may be.
- Secure content updates from a remote location
- Scalable service for both small and large networks
8Customer provides the internet connection, BrightSign provides the rest
- Manage, monitor and send updates via BrightAuthor
- Configure network connection frequency and time of day
- Check the status of networked units
- Ensure network reliability with auto-recovery mode and corrupt card detection features
- Assign units to network groups
- Easily manage your content library